Sunday, November 28, 2010

katrina kaif pics3

Katrina Kaif (Kashmiri: क़त्रीना कैफ़born 16 July 1984 is an actress and former model who appears in Indian films, mainly in the Hindi-language film industry She has also appeared in Telugu, and Malayalam Kaif began her modeling career at the age fourteen; her first job was for a jewelry campaign. She continued modeling in London under a contract with the Models 1 Agency and did campaigns for houses such as La Senza and Arcadius, and even walked on the London Fashion WeekKaif's London modeling-work led to her discovery by London-based filmmaker Kaizad Gustad, who gave her a part in his film Boom (2003). She moved to Mumbai and was offered a number of modeling assignments. However, filmmakers were initially hesitant to sign her because she could not speak HindiKaif saw moderate success with the 2005 film Sarkar, where she played the bit part of Abhishek Bachchan's girlfriend, and Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2005), where she was paired opposite Salman Khan. 2007, Kaif appeared in her first major hit movie, Namastey London, wherein she starred as a British Indian girl alongside Akshay Kumar for the second time after the box office letdown Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006). Her run of hit films continued with Apne, Partner, and WelcomeIn 2008, she played the villain role for the first time in Abbas-Mustan's hit action thriller Race. She played the role of Saif Ali Khan's secretary who is secretly in love with his hostile stepbrother (played by Akshay Khanna). Kaif's second release of , leading fashion designer Rocky S will be her helping hand in this venture.A source reveals, “Stylist Rocky S will either be a partner or an advisor on this ambitious project and her fashion house might also have a modelling wing to groom new talent.”Quiz Katrina about this issue and she retorts, “I do have such plans, no denying it, but it is premature to talk about them. I know I want to start this in a big way. Rocky has been a dear friend for many years and he will be very much in my scheme of things, but all this will take time. It is a major business plan that I have been silently working upon.”“I trust Rocky blindly when it comes to getting myself styled. If I don’t like an outfit given by him, he does not take it otherwise. He trusts my judgement and gives me the freedom to voice my opinion on how I’m looking. I can’t think of not consulting him on anything related to fashion,” Katrina adds.Katrina’s career is going great guns and the actress has added a new feather in her cap by being voted as the ‘Sexiest Asian Woman Alive’. But Kat says, “I’m sexy in an unconventional way, not like the popular meaning of the word which is more like ‘oomphy’ and ’seductive’. I think people find me sexy because of how I look and how my movies are faring.”Katrina has had a hatrick with three movies this year namely New York, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and De Dana Dan. Here’s wishing her all the very best for her new
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif
katrina kaif

No comments:

Post a Comment