Saturday, June 18, 2011

sad love quotes

images sad love quotes and sayings sad love quotes. sad love quotes wallpapers.
  • sad love quotes wallpapers.



  • raj2007
    06-16 01:10 AM
    Has any of you guys heard of "Follow to Join". I believe that if you are "legaly married" before filing I-485 then you should be able to bring your spouse in whenever your GC is approved. If your GC is not approved by the time you get married i think she should be able to come in under H4.

    Not before filing I-485 but before your I-485 approval. You are safe even if you marry 1 day before approval.

    I'm in a similar situation but more complex. My fiancee was in the US on J-1 visa and had to go back because of 2 year Home residency requirement. I have e-mailed my attorney but she's on vacation until next week. I have my 140 approved and am not sure what next step is as my fiancee's j1 2 year HRR is not up until Jan 2008.

    What's your PD?





    wallpaper sad love quotes wallpapers. sad love quotes. sad love quotes wallpapers.
  • sad love quotes wallpapers.



  • drsyedhigh5
    01-09 08:38 PM
    ...
    Lets start writing to all the supporters once again. HIghlight housing crisis, also can request premium processing for 485. Make sure we show the immediate and long term benefits....

    Buddy Sri, thanks for mentioning GC premium processing, please check my following link/messages ("How about PP for GC"):

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22981

    (I got thrashed for suggesting it:()





    sad love quotes. sad love quotes for broken
  • sad love quotes for broken



  • Libra
    07-18 10:30 AM
    I would say, we should take the web fax created by numberUSA and answer each and every point of it in red and bold and then fax to all senetors. Some senetors who are neutral on legal immigration will know exactly whats going on with these anti-immigrants.





    2011 sad love quotes wallpapers. sad love quotes. Sad Quotes; Sad Love Quotes;
  • Sad Quotes; Sad Love Quotes;



  • natrajs
    09-15 10:31 PM
    Recd the CPO E mail today @ 7 PM EDT - 9/15 from TSC

    EB2- June 04

    Attorney Sent a Letter to AILA liason on 8/20
    Called TSC on 8/27/ - Opened a SR
    Called TSC again on 9/3 - CSR told me that they sent a reply for the SR opened on 8/27
    Recd the SR - reply on 9/4/09 stating that " your Application processing is pending/delayed"
    Called Senator office on 9/9/09 and sent fax
    Called Senator office on 9/14/09 - Liason officer told me that it will take 30 to 60 days to get the response.
    Called other Senator office on 9/14/09 , Sent the fax
    Called again to II Senator office on 9/15/09, I was told to call back after 15 days to get the respose
    Called TSC again on 9/15/09 around 4.45 PM EDT, Talked CSR , So nice , she eve discussed about the weather , summer time events etc, I told her about the letter I have recd for my SR ( 8/29), she asked if it mentioned any time frame, And i told her "No", then she said it is very unusaul and tranferred my call to the officer,

    1st he told me the current processing time is 9/07/07 and my ND is 9/28/07 so my application has a 21 days lag, Then I told him that my application has mailed on 8/7/09, I also mentioned about the letter i received for SR, then he started asking questions about the receipt # and case details

    The the officer verified following details

    My first name,
    Last name,
    Address, Zip code, Door #,
    fathers first name
    mothers first name,
    4 Digit SSN

    and then told me that your case is under review with an officer from 8/29/08( Then I realized both of us had a Soft LUD on our application on 8/29/08) , I told him about that, the he said yes it is , it is related to the interal process. Then I asked him that What can i do now, He said, Keep your faith and finger crossed asked to me keep on calling USCIS TSC office every week to check about my case.

    I really don't know whether he is playing with me or what.

    what ever it is I got the CPO e mail @ 7 PM EDT

    10 Yr wait is over.

    Thank you all, I am not going away, Tristate leadership knows me very well, and I will be involved all the effort of the IV



    more...


    sad love quotes. sad love quotes and poems.
  • sad love quotes and poems.



  • H1B2GC
    09-29 06:45 PM
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to say I'm tired of hearing the term "good" when it comes to lawyers and attorney. Can you post a list of the so called "good" lawyer or attorney that you have come across who does not try to milk your hard earned $.

    If a simple straight forward question can be answered only after paying $200-500 per half hour. That's is great business. Isn't it? The more complicated your case goes the more $ lawyer or attorney make?

    God Bless America!





    sad love quotes. Re: Sad Love Quotes that Make;
  • Re: Sad Love Quotes that Make;



  • imhrb
    12-29 06:47 AM
    Congratulations! What a story!

    I have been waiting for my GC application to be approved (marriage-based) for over 2 years now and haven't heard anything. People are suggesting me to go the Writ of Mandumus route...

    Do you mind telling me approximately how much it cost you to go through the Writ of Mandumus process?



    more...


    sad love quotes. sad love quotes in urdu. sad
  • sad love quotes in urdu. sad



  • chaukas
    09-17 06:00 PM
    Pls include letter to Ombudsman in the voting options.





    2010 sad love quotes for broken sad love quotes. sad love quotes and sayings
  • sad love quotes and sayings



  • caliguy
    09-15 11:26 PM
    Reached home and had a letter waiting...

    Here is the response from TSC:

    According to TSC, it is currently processing 485 visas based on filing date order. There are a large amount of cases that are being processed and your case will be processed in receipt date order. With the limited amount of visas that are currently available between now and September 30, 2009, there is no guarantee that your case can be completed before the end of FY 2009.

    For whatever it means, I have seen tons and tons of cases with receipt date/notice date and PD after me that have been approved. Heck, all my dates are current on outside the processing time so I dont know what to make out of it.

    All we can do is keep our fingers crossed...... I wish I had received the card instead of the letter today :)



    more...


    sad love quotes. sad love quotes english
  • sad love quotes english



  • satishku_2000
    08-01 01:38 PM
    ^^^^^





    hair Sad Quotes; Sad Love Quotes; sad love quotes. wallpaper sad love quotes for
  • wallpaper sad love quotes for



  • viva
    11-15 03:23 PM
    I do not mean to be negative, but this immigration debacle does not seem to end. How long do we have to freaking endure this nightmare? IV has been trying for months now...When do you think we will have immigration relief? Are we just going to end up being like thirsty deers in a desert chasing a mirage in search for water?


    Are there any astrologers in the forum? Does any astrologer see the retrogression ending soon?



    more...


    sad love quotes. sad love quotes 2011. an Sad Love Saying.
  • sad love quotes 2011. an Sad Love Saying.



  • madhu345
    05-24 09:25 PM
    Guys,

    Can we lobby to add an ammendum to pay huge penalities($50K) when all the current GC holders apply for Citizenships.

    -Mad





    hot sad love quotes and poems. sad love quotes. love quotes girls. sad love
  • love quotes girls. sad love



  • bach007
    07-26 06:17 PM
    My PD is Nov 2004 (EB3 India). My 140 has not been approved yet. Also, I do not plan to use EAD so issues thereby are out of question. My only worry is can I keep renewing H1B while my 485 has not been approved. My attorney says NO. He says that you can apply for H1B extensions after 6 years only if you have not been able to apply for 485.

    However based on your responses, it looks like I will have to validate this with some other lawyer to make sure if I can keep extending my H1B so I can maintain my wife's H4 status.



    more...


    house sad love quotes in hindi. Sad Love Quotes In Hindi; Sad Love Quotes In Hindi sad love quotes. sad love quotes for him. sad
  • sad love quotes for him. sad



  • chapper
    07-11 08:31 PM
    Aghast......:mad: Can this happen? I think they have to return the application filing fees. Has any one else heard about this. This is what my law firm says:

    Please also note that in proceeding with filing the I-485 for the purposes of the lawsuit, you would be waiving your right to any refund of the filing fees for your case, as there is no guarantee that the USCIS will return filing fees. Should you have any questions about billing/pricing/credits, please contact our Customer Support department at 1-888XXXXX ext. 2, or customersupport@XXXXXXXXX.com.


    They specifically talk about the USCIS filing fees and not their fees. they have assured me that they will only charge once for filing.





    tattoo Re: Sad Love Quotes that Make; sad love quotes. sad love quotes 2011. tattoo
  • sad love quotes 2011. tattoo



  • eb3_nepa
    02-05 04:22 PM
    can the H4 not apply for a new H1B? Is H4 barred from applying for H1B? If not, I don't see where the prob lies. plus how will this solve the retrogression issue?

    Not all professions can apply for H1Bs. You need to have specific skills that the US does NOT have. Someone on here had once posted that his wife could not work as a teacher although the school was ready to offer her a job, coz there is no H1B category for teachers. The H1B visa cannot help spouses in all professions. Hence my suggestion.

    About how this will solve retrogression, IT WONT. My point is instead of trying to bring this retrogression beast down, maybe we should look at alternatives to work around it.



    more...


    pictures sad love quotes in urdu. sad sad love quotes. love quotes sad love. sad love
  • love quotes sad love. sad love



  • kumarc123
    01-09 03:21 PM
    The reason why change is not happening as much as we want is because we face tough opposition. The only way we can overcome this is by being stronger. We can definitely become stronger if all H1Bs, L1s, EADs etc come together on this platform. If each simply come, read posts, post comments and go away... it is tough to get anything done. Holding a rally is a good idea but we have seen how much work and resources are needed in planning and executing it. It can only be successful if several thousands turn up. Advocacy is a slow, long and painful process and requires lot of patience. Each member must take part in the advocacy effort and support ImmigrationVoice. The first step is to believe in IV. Believing in IV means believing in your abilities and the collective power of this community. There are many sharks out there with selfish interests who try to pull you down so that their own interests are served. Be a part of Immigration voice by supporting its monthly subscription if you cannot give your time to IV on daily basis. Join your state chapters and play a leadership role in organizing events to mobilize and increase membership in your states. IV will provide all the support and guidance you would need for lawmaker meetings. . IV is all of us. We all need to work together and make things happen.

    Visa bulletins come and go and if we only keep watching and expecting miracles in bulletins, then we would be wasting our time. writing posts, tracking and blaming others will not solve anything. Each reader of this post should join this movement actively if they desire a change.

    Papu,
    I respect your involvement in IV and your diligence in promoting the community. However, I have been listening to your message over a long period of time.

    1. Your suggestions of sending letter to white house---- DONE that
    2. Your suggestion of calling different Senators---- Done that
    3. Sending media your stories--- Letter sent no result.

    The definition of failure is repeated measures over a certain period of time. The only way you can galvanize the Indian community towards IV is by, hosting something big. Otherwise people don't like to get involved in to something which is old news.

    IV has become old news now, I and some other members, I am sure feel, something big needs to be done. The problem is IV is lacking a good leadership--- please don't take me wrong, you have been a great help, but moreover in the past. What I am proposing is, a big rally in DC.

    I know it is hard to deal with Desi's in general, OUR MENTALITY IS OF A FREE RIDE, but this free ride is heading towards a deep pitch.

    And moreover, people just come and offer their view points, I believe this organization should be more than that, involvement in STATE Chapters, and meeting with other state regulators, will not create a loud voice.
    I totally disagree with you on that,

    if illegals can create a loud voice even after being illegal, then what is stopping us? Organize something, but don't ask to be involved in state chapters, I will not waste my time, running and begging authorities to consider legals, when others are creating a loud vigilance.

    Thank you.





    dresses love quotes girls. sad love sad love quotes. hair sad love quotes and poems
  • hair sad love quotes and poems



  • knnmbd
    06-07 12:58 PM
    I am married too, but i only said that there are other easier paths aswell.

    Regarding working late, i am a fulltime employee with H1-B and never came to office before 10:00AM and stayed after 6:00PM and never ever worked weekends. Mine can be an exceptional case, but what iam saying is, your relationship with your manager is important. This can make a lot of difference in your lives.
    As long as you deliver what is expected of you, you can even work 4 days a week and get paid for 40 hrs per week.

    I don't know, if we are deviating from our main discussion agenda started by LogicLife.
    --sri

    I disagree with Logiclife on immigration to the U.S( or to any other country for that matter) being a right. All that would have made sense when the "new world" was discovered and does not hold any water in today's context.
    Also, we get paid for getting the job done not working hard. So just a claim of being the most hardworking "class" of prospective immigrants will not cut it.



    more...


    makeup sad love quotes english sad love quotes. sad love quotes in hindi. Sad Love Quotes In Hindi; Sad Love Quotes In Hindi
  • sad love quotes in hindi. Sad Love Quotes In Hindi; Sad Love Quotes In Hindi



  • gauravster
    05-04 11:32 AM
    Many folks suggest that this BIll (when turns into a law) would promote outsourcing..but how does these set of changes being proposed by Odama's admin. would affect outsourcing??

    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/obama-takes-aim-at-offshore-tax-havens/?hp

    I know it wont "stop" outsourcing in any way but seems like they claim that they are " taking away the tax advantages of companies shipping jobs overseas"...Iam sure its more complicated than that..

    However the kind of tone being set by the incumbent these days, I believe reflects the current administrations policies that might trickle to us(documented workers) as well.. not sure..

    However this can be also looked at, the adminstartion si trying to "show" that they are doing whatever they can disccourage companies from sending jobs overseas..and then eventually take a stab at CIR..wishful thinking..:D

    To read other side of the coin, go to Wall Street Journal. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124144387757983265.html#mod%3DtestMod%26articleT abs%3Darticle

    Not sure if it prevents outsourcing or not. It will have a significant impact on all fortune 500 companies incorporated in US. it would encourage companies to be incorporated somewhere else and set up a subsidiary in the US, so that international income is not taxed.

    Exposing tax havens is one thing, but taxing income of corporates generated in another country another.

    I think a government should only tax GDP produced within its borders and income of people living within the borders. The benefit of being incorporated in the US is usually that of access to capital markets, but in a globalized world even companies incorporated at other places have this access now.

    Overall this is a good bill(esp when applied only to individuals), a lot would depend on what gets passed finally. For corporates the high tax rate is very high(35%, deductions bring it down to an average rate of 25%) and while these deductions are removed, the top rate has to come down, something which seems to be missing.

    My view is that with regard to taxes, rather than a fix here, a fix there and making taxes more complicated, it would be better to just simplify it as a whole, abolish most, if not all deductions(keep deductions used by most 90% people which are few) and charge a fixed 15-20% of GDP (with some progressivity).





    girlfriend sad love quotes 2011. tattoo sad love quotes. 2010 sad love quotes tumblr.
  • 2010 sad love quotes tumblr.



  • itsokgc
    07-15 03:13 PM
    I came to know, where late about immigrationvoice. I really appreciate you efforts, for all the right causes of the legal immigrants.

    I signed.





    hairstyles sad love quotes 2011. an Sad Love Saying. sad love quotes. Sad Love Quotes
  • Sad Love Quotes



  • bobgc
    01-01 08:15 AM
    Attended Interview on Dec 12,
    Visa Stamped on Dec 17
    Got the passport on Dec 20th.





    StuckInTheMuck
    05-01 03:10 PM
    Kodi,

    Go here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20610), where I have given my experience and some more details on updating ones SS Card.
    Good stuff, added the link in my list. Thanks.





    ThinkTwice
    07-11 05:12 PM
    With the immense success of the 'Gandhigiri' movement, there is possibility that this rally could get the desired attention.
    Please encourage people you know to join in the rally.

    -We have members of the chinese community joining us in large numbers.
    -We have a member of the Indian Student Association of the SanJose State University trying to spread the word.

    The momemtum is gathering, please do your part.......

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment